VIEW LAST YEARS PHOTO GALLERY!
This is our fourth year of our West-based Overnight Camp. This is only 1 of 2 overnight camps we offer, allowing us to provide our students with the most rigorous and in-depth program offered. Students will not only be schooled on all aspects of the faceoff position from a technical standpoint, but we will also spend a significant amount of time competing and working on improving their confidence as well. We are intentionally overstaffed on the coaching front in an effort to maximize our time and accommodate all age/skill/experience levels.
Although the face-off concludes within seconds, it is one of the most imperative aspects of the game. This overnight event will allow the coaches to teach, correct, and improve the player's mind and techniques surrounding the face-off position. Students will be taught several techniques, counters, and skills associated with the face-off position through repetition on the field. Students will also be taught how to analyze and dissect all face-off situations through our evening film study sessions. Film study has become a core element of our coaching philosophy. We will be watching films from various professional and college games to reinforce our teaching and to reinforce our philosophy that each face-off student is unique in their own regard.
In part with high-level competition amongst elite players from across the country, the most valuable tool will be the player's accessibility to the coaches. Face-off Factory's signature competition will take place on the final day of camp. Players will be placed in brackets and seeded based on their ages and performance during competition throughout our preliminary days of camp. The tournament will be double-elimination style to determine our Face-off Factory National Overnight Champions.
Players will be filmed and evaluated throughout the day. The players will work together, in small groups based upon age, skill, and request, through stations to ensure the right level of instruction and supervision. The training days will focus on building the complete face-off midfielder, including techniques, strategy, ground balls, alternative moves and counters, and film study.
Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School
2015 S Hualapai Way, Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Book flights to LAS (16 miles from the airport to hotel, 7 miles to Faith Lutheran)
- We WILL be providing transportation for players only between the hotel and field.
- We WILL be providing transportation to and from the airport for anyone under 16 years of age.
- ZERO TOLERANCE policy. Players will be asked to leave camp with no refund in the event of a behavioral issue.
- Dinner/Lunch will be provided on Days 1 and 2.
- Due to logistical costs with bringing our staff out west, there will be no refunds for this event. If you are not able to attend camp you will be issued a credit that can be used at any Faceoff Factory event.
- We will have an additional staff room for those who need to shower before heading to the airport after the conclusion of camp.
- HOTEL AMENITIES: Bowling alley, pool, movie theater.
- Restaurants in Hotel - Subway, Bagel Corner, Java Vegas
- Casual - Du-pars (open 24x7) for example BREAKFAST - all-you-can-eat pancakes for $6.99; most for under $10 full breakfast; dinners. Under $20
Suncoast Hotel and Casino
9090 Alta Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89145
Suncoast Hotel & Casino is located in the premier northwest area of Las Vegas. The property offers exclusive restaurants, fun gaming, deluxe accommodations, bowling, movie theaters, bingo, and much more. It is "Las Vegas as it used to be" in the Suncoast's beautiful 500-seat showroom, a throwback to the showrooms of splendor that made Las Vegas famous.
This event is limited to 150 players and is open to ALL AGES.
If you have any questions, please email or contact James (Director of Operations) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheFaceOffFactory
Follow us on Twitter: @FaceoffFactory
Follow us on Instagram: @Faceofffactory