User Data Collection
When you utilize the Login with Facebook option to create and/or login to your CampVine account, the only data we are collecting is your first name, last name, email address, hometown and Facebook profile picture.
User Data Usage
We collect this data to improve the user experience and simplify the login process into your account utilizing the Login with Facebook option. In addition, the Login with Facebook option allows us to capture your Facebook profile picture and attach it to your account profile and to any program reviews you may submit.
In addition, CampVine may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To maintain our platform, including the monitoring of client usage
- To manage the personal data you provide when creating an account gives you access to the various functionalities of the platform that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a registration: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase of any programs and/or camps you have purchased through the platform.
- To contact you by email, telephone call, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the programs and/or camps you registered for, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for there implementation.
- To attend and manage your support requests to CampVine.
- For other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our platform, our services and your experience.
Data Deletion Instructions
You can delete your data by requesting your account and data to be deleted. To do so please send us an email at email@example.com.
Please provide a brief explanation of your request including the email address that you use to log in to your campVine account. After receiving your request, our support staff will contact you directly via the address you provided to confirm that the true owner of the account desires to be forgotten. Once confirmed via email, we will purge all related user and account information from our databases.
We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
CampVine DOES NOT collect information from those under the age of 13. We cannot, however, be responsible for those individuals under the age of 13 from falsely providing information that would make them appear to be over the age of 13. In addition, we do:
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent;
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent;
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent;
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent;
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Data Deletion Policy
CampVine is a marketplace for camps and we do not save your personal data in our server. But according to the Facebook Platform rules, we have to provide our users Data Deletion Instructions, see above, and instructions on how to delete your activities for the CampVine App. To remove your activities, please take the following steps as outlined below.
- Go to Your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click ” Setting “.
- Then, go to ” Apps and Websites” and you will see all of your Apps activities.
- Select the option box of CampVine.
- Click ” Remove” button.
- Congratulation, you have successfully removed your activities.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact:
- CampVine, Inc
- 29310 Buchanan Dr
- Evergreen, CO 80439