Southern Colorado Development Day in Monument, CO
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Dear Players, Parents & Coaches;
We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Face-Off Development Day in Monument, CO on Saturday, October 7th. The clinic will take place at Monument Academy Middle School - East Cmapus and will be held from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM (MT). ALL-ACCESS will be held from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
Faceoff Training will be led by PLL Chaos Faceoff Specialist Coach Nick Rowlett. To see Coach Rowletts's accolades please see below:
Our FOF Development Day includes:
- FOF warmup couples fundamental faceoff skills with anticipation tactics focus work, and competitive-based hand speed exercises.
- Training will consist of a heavy focus on the fundamental efficiency of clamping the ball, refining technical aspects of the faceoff following our clamp, advanced moves/strategies at the X, counter moves, proper footwork/body positioning, and discussions on wing play.
- Drilling will be competition-based and take place in small groups (sorted by age and ability).
- Live repetition in the form of pre-tournament signature seeding and a double-elimination competition. We will be filming the players during their live competition reps for immediate feedback.
- FOF All-Access: The goal of All-Access is to offer students a more in-depth learning experience. We strive to challenge students to master core fundamentals, advanced moves and techniques, tie-up strategy, and situational IQ. All-Access will take place 1 hour after the Development Day with Coach Rowlett. All-Access will be limited to 12 players and will feature small competition-based drills, immediate film analysis, and live repetition with our staff.
$99.99 (9:00 AM - 11:00 AM)
$149.99 (11:00 AM- 12:00 PM *ALL-ACCESS*)
Monument Academy Middle School - East Campus
4303 Pinehurst Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80908
THIS CLINIC IS FOR ALL AGES.
Please refer all questions at concerns to email@example.com.
Thanks and best regards,
4303 Pinehurst Circle
Since 2011, Faceoff Factory has committed to learning, teaching, and growing the Face-off position. Our goal then and now continues to be centered around developing the complete faceoff student. As the face-off position continues to change and develop, so does our curriculum. Our curriculum highlights techniques and details that have proven effective at the highest levels of lacrosse.
After 6 years of unwavering dedication, learning and adaptation to our teaching, our mission has developed to feature three main components:
First and foremost, we aim to create a collaborative learning environment. Since faceoffs are such a unique part of our game, we must tailor the environment in which we teach and learn them to be unique as well. Here, at Faceoff Factory, we aim to foster an environment in which students not only learn from our coaches, but learn from one another as well. We firmly believe that - to teach, is to understand. And the more students can teach others about faceoffs, the more they themselves will understand them.
Second, we aspire to facilitate and demonstrate the pursuit of excellence. Not only on the field but off of it as well. The strongest form of leadership comes from the ability to lead by example. Each of our staff members is either a current professional, division 1 coach, or former collegiate standout. Through our coaching, we seek to illustrate the leadership and drive it takes to become the best version of ourselves. We are dedicated to teaching students how to be their very best at the faceoff x through constant competitive exposure both with the coaches themselves as well as the other students in addition to individualized hands on instruction. We strive to challenge the way our students think, how they treat and respect their peers, and how they communicate.
Lastly, and arguably the most influential, is the development of our FOFamily - a commitment to see that each of our students fulfills all of their goals outside the lines of the lacrosse field. Although learning at our sessions is at the forefront of all our students focus, we try to provide far more resources than just on field coaching. Some of these resources include but are not limited to, free access to watch all of our sessions on youtube, college advice / recruiting assistance, and training guidance.
We hope to see you at the Faceoff X soon.
No session available!
This program is on people’s minds.
It has been viewed 608 times in the past week
0 people saved this
Contact Program Director
Campers will receive: Authentic International Squash Academy T-Shirt Water Bottle Personal Evaluation Games Daily Raffles for an assortment of Priz...